Dated Tuesday 25 April 2023
Mark R. Williams
Printed and published by the Returning Officer, Blackdown House, Border Road, Honiton, EX14 1EJ
NOTICE OF POLL
Election of a District Councillor for
Notice is hereby given that:
- A poll for the election of a District Councillor for Feniton will be held on Thursday 4 May 2023, between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- The number of District Councillors to be elected is one.
- The names, home addresses and descriptions of the Candidates remaining validly nominated for election and the names of all persons signing the Candidates nomination paper are as follows:
|Name of Candidate||Home Address||Description (if any)||Names of Signatories|
|BRUCE Alasdair S||(address in East Devon)||Conservative Party candidate||Suzanne M Wilkins||Christopher J Wilkins|
|COLLINS Jane||(address in East Devon)||Green Party candidate||Claire L Salt||Gary P Grove|
- The situation of the Polling Stations and the description of persons entitled to vote thereat are as follows:
|Situation of Polling Station||Station Number||Ranges of electoral register numbers of persons entitled to vote thereat|
|Buckerell, Splatthayes Studio, Buckerell, Honiton||79||TK-1 to TK-233|
|Feniton Sports & Social Club, Acland Park, Feniton, Honiton||90||TU-1 to TU-1548|
|Gittisham Parish Hall, Gittisham, Honiton||92||TW-1 to TW-452/1|
- Where contested this poll is taken together with the election of Parish Councillors.